Welcome To Koya Wheels…. ALWAYS THINKING – ALWAYS LEADING!
Here at Koya we strive to do the best that we can. The best products at the best prices with the best service and back up. Our best efforts will be all that you will want.
Quality : All Koya Products are VIA JWL TUV APPROVED AUSTRALIA DESIGN
- 2018 KOYA started 2pcs Forged Wheels
- 2017 KOYA started 1pc Forged Custom Wheel and has own powder coating facility
- 2014 KOYA introduces FlowForming Wheel and named as Semi Forged
- 2012 KOYA releases Concave Spokes style & two tone Black and white finished
- 2011 KOYA introduces INOX replaceable & paintable lip (worldwide patented)
Imagine what we will bring you in the next ten years
- 2010 KOYA’S fully customized P.C.D and OFFSET system to suit your ride….
KOYA introduces the TWIN VALVE SYSTEM to the market…..
- 2009 KOYA releases new INOX wheel with big brake clearance….
- 2008 KOYA release the Staggered INOX lip, same wheel with staggered lip
KOYA releases the deepest ever INOX lip, 120mm of stainless steel dish
- 2007 KOYA brings you the “INSERT” a stainless steel insert in the spokes
- 2006 KOYA releases the latest technology, the laser cut INOX lip around the spokes…..
- 2005 KOYA moves in to the New Zealand market
KOYA becomes an authorized trade mark in Europe.
- 2004 KOYA releases Australia’s first drift wheel….. “DRIFT TEK”
- 2003 KOYA introduces the INOX stainless steel lip to the market…..
- 2002 KOYA introduces the Staggered fitment to the Australian market….
- 2000 Introduced KOYA WHEELS to Australia…..