All KOYA products listed on this website unless otherwise stated:
- A 12-month guarantee from the purchase date against any peeling or defects on the finish (chrome, paint, and machined face/polished finish) on the face and lip of the rim.
- A lifetime guarantee on any structural problems under normal driving conditions.
- Warranty claim must have original invoice with printed date.
VIA JWL TUV APROVED
All KOYA Wheels cover PRODUCTS LIABILITY INSURANCE (10 MILLION)
What the warranty does not cover are below:
- Cosmetic defects on the window, stud holes, or inner/hidden parts of the rim.
- Damages in the finish of the wheel (such as chipped paint or scratches) that are caused by careless/inappropriate tyre-fitting process.
- Wheels that are not cleaned according to the instructions and defects start to appear on the finis.
- Fracture or severe buckling of the wheels outside normal driving conditions i.e., in accidents or other impacts, is not included in this cover.
- Wheels that have been damaged in transit, accident, or other method outside the hands of KOYA personnel.
- Wheels that have been modified/repair without previous agreement with KOYA.
- Wheels that have been fitted with the knowledge that they are not load rated for the vehicle.
- Wheels that have been fitted with the wrong tyres, or used to carry excessive loads.
- Inappropriate usage of the wheels, i.e., passenger wheels used for off-road purposes.
- Accessories (i.e. hub rings, nuts, bolts) included with the wheel purchases that are free of charge do not fall under the warranty conditions.
What the warranty does cover are below:
(KOYA will repair or replace the wheel once they are proven faulty within the warranty period. Forward and return freight will be at the owner’s expense in all warranty situations unless specified. Cost of mounting/demounting tyres from wheels, wheel balancing/alignment, and other consequential costs incurred during the warranty process will be at the owner’s expense unless otherwise specified.)
- WHEEL CRACK WITH PERFECT ROUND NO BUCKLE
- PEELING (chrome, paint, and machined face/polished finish) on the face and lip of the rim.
- AIR LEAK